November Care's NewsletterAre you caring for someone who has a long term health condition?
If so, please let us know. We may be able to give you important help and advice. It will be helpful for the doctor to know that you are a carer as it may affect your own health and treatment. Please complete our Carers Registration Form and give to one of the Receptionists, who will pass this on to our Carers Lead, Andrea Robertson or Angela Deacon.                     

Please ask if you would like to talk to our Carers Lead.
When you tell us that you are caring for someone we will place your details on our Carer’s Register so that practice staff are aware you are a carer. We will not share this knowledge with anyone else unless you tell us that we can. We may be able to offer you other services to help you care for your own health.
We will try to help you if your caring responsibilities mean that you have difficulties attending appointments.
If you are giving regular and substantial help to the person that you care for, you will be entitled to a Social Services Carers Assessment.  The Assessment gives you advice and information.
You and the person that you care for may be entitled to practical help and support. Contact the Social Services Department where the cared for person lives to ask for an assessment. This is a free service.
If the cared for person lives in Poole contact:
01202 633902 Social Services Help desk
If the cared for person lives in Bournemouth contact:
01202 454979 Care Direct
Free, local confidential advice for carers contact:
Help and Care Carerslink 0845 4500 418
Benefits advice for Carers/ Cared for person:-
Aged 60+     0800 991234
Under 60        0800 055 6688     

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website